Monday, November 29, 2010

End of Semester

As the end of the semester is approaching, I am troubled to find the motivation to keep on going. I feel that as my project is being heard more and more I want to hide. If I don't get a voice teacher soon to start strengthening my voice the end of the year performance will not happen.  
I also have not finished my research which is reading Dr. Joann Deak's books. As we were told in a class today, all our class needs to get out of the brainstorming face. I need to get motivated!

1 comment:

  1. The good thing is that you have a focus. You want to sing again. That is wonderful Tamar. I admire you for that. It takes courage. It's not easy to get up if front of people and sing, I know. But after you do, after you sing, you feel such satisfaction. It's great because you know that you did something not anyone could get up and do. You had courage and are confident in yourself. You can do it.

    The other great thing is that you have met professionals that can help you and support you through this. I still need to do that. I haven't a clue who I'm going to include in the panel who is a professional. I'm at a loss.

    ReplyDelete