Monday, February 14, 2011

Creativity Week

So, since my dreams of going camping for Creativity Week where shattered. I have decided to work on my Senior Project. OK, this is not to say that I would rather be doing anything other than my project but camping is also one of my most priced and relaxing times I ever experience.

I will basically be working on formulating the scientific study that I will be conducting sometime in March or April. I will have to run it through the experts (panel members Dr.Ott and Dr. Acosta) and get it approved. Once the the proposal for my study is approved I will have to undertake the hardest part: getting an approval by the headmasters at the school's where I plan to have the study. As I have mentioned before,  the study is going to be a comparative qualitative study in which I access when feelings of inadequacy arose first in girls of different racial and economic backgrounds. I will also rely a lot on the information and research I did previously this year. I also have to sent out consent forms for the girls that might participate in the study.

I will also be practicing my singing and will fullfill my promise! I know I have promised in earlier post to actually post my practices but I still haven't... Well, this week I will do it! I ask you all to keep track of my blog and to please give feedback! Constructive critism. This means that you tell me specifically what I am doing right and wrong and how specifically improve. That is the only way I will grow.

For all of you who haven't kept up with my blog I would like to say that I am posting videos of my progress because I am basically chosing to self-teach myself because I could'nt find a voice teacher at an econoomic price. This is fine either way because that is not going to stop me from advancing in the search for my voice and love of singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment