Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Extra! Extra! Extra!...

So, as you can see from the title I am very excited! I have gotten the approval from Dr. Acosta to carry out my study at a particular private school in Houston with 7th grade girls and the 7th grade girls from a private school in Highlands. I will soon be setting up a date to give out my survey. This means, that it will definitely have to be in the next two weeks! I am so happy!
I also have found a very economic voice teacher with which I will practice for the rest of the year. I will record the practice which I will put up on the web asp. This is in preparation for the final presentation during the month of May in which I will perform in front of an audience. I do not have a date yet but it will be determined by Friday! Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like this will be a long and tough journey for you. You only have a limited amount of time before we must present but I believe in you! I know that you will work really hard to learn to be comfortable singing in front of people. I am really excited to see your improvement from this year. You didn't mention how many days you will practice with this new teacher. I recommend practicing nearly every day because it will be hard to learn to be comfortable with very little practice. When you practice with your teacher you should ask him to put a small amount of people in front of you. If not you should at least imagine a group a people in front of you.

    ReplyDelete